Sunday, December 03, 2006

2006 Karting Season Round Up


I had a pretty good 2006 Karting season. Our team, Tail Happy Racing, came in 3rd overall for the my-KART Enduro series, I came in 3rd place in the K2/70 category and 7th overall in the K2 championships.
We had our my-KART Grand Finale event yesterday at City Karting Shah Alam, where we ran the 80cc and for the first time, a 125cc sprint race, as well as an Enduro race to cap off the season. The rain started pouring down a minute after we ended the Enduro, and kept us nice and cool during the prize giving ceremony.
We also brought in 2 my-Kart "Angels" for the first time to liven up the event.

Some more photos below.

my-KART Grand Finale - Dec 2, 2006

chilling out on the balcony ..
messing around
..


Tail Happy Racing secures 3rd place on the podium

..
running the lucky draw session
3rd Place for the K2/70 category

Tail Happy Racing:

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?