Sunday, May 30, 2004

My new handphone.
After 2 years of waiting I finally purchased a new handphone today. Mobile phones come feature packed nowadays; games, camera, organiser, radio. I was using a Nokia and wanted to upgrade to another Nokia phone, as most of the functions are pretty similar within brands. It was a relatively simple process - for some reason I wanted a phone with camera AND radio feature...something to keep you occupied while travelling alone I guess, and within a budget of between RM1000 to Rm 1500, since my company's subsidising Rm800 of this purchase.
As luck would have it, the Nokia 6610i met all these requirements and was well within budget. It didn't take long for me to play around with the phone and decide on this model. I was glad that not 10 mins after the purchase, AmBank Credit card services called to confirm if I had indeed just paid for a phone using my Mastercard. This call was both reassuring and since I was already using my new phone, was able to listen to the new ringtone! Funny enough, even my Grandad called later that night...how come nobody called me when I was using the old phone??
Well, I have now entered the world of Multimedia Messaging, GPRS, etc...

Anyway, some links:

NOKIA Website

MAXIS Website


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?