Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Karting.
I love it. I loved it so much that I ran my company sports club Karting section for the past 2 years, and even help my karting "kaki" set up a karting club, my-kart.
Why karting? Put it this way, I'm a closet speed demon and the very fact that I drive an Alfa Romeo says a lot about me. Anyway, organising these races were pretty good for my ego since I tended to end up in the top 3 consistently, but obviously after a couple of races, people tend to improve and I found myself struggling to finish in the top positions. Naturally, I blamed my weight, which was why I tried the "Body for Life" regime! It worked actually! Although my body did not transform itself to be eligible for "Mr Universe", I did lose around 7 kilos but that earned me 0.5 secs on the track.
Anyway, I would recommend that you try the 3 month regime because some of the daily routine turned into good eating and exercise habits which have lasted beyond the initial 3 months.

Some links:
City Karting Shah Alam
Kartquest (Sunway Extreme Park)
Rosedi Kart

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?